These are a series of files that I used to follow up work on colours, parts of the body and moving onto teaching clothes and colours. The French version of the song invites the children to sing "Oui Oui" repeatedly and loudly with predictable giggling so you have to feel confident using these! The tune however is very catchy.
1) The Karaoke version of the clip from Youtube
It's in flash video format which I use because you can drop it onto any page of Smartboard notebook. If you don't have a flash video player you can use the free one from here
2) A worksheet with the lyrics plus a follow up colouring in exercise
3) Because the song is sung quite fast I have recorded it as an mp3 file and slowed it down. This is the reduced speed version.
4) I began using this song as a way to get the pupils to identify how many times they could count the French 'i' sound in each line which would also include the French 'y' sound. You can use the mp3 above to do this but if anyone has the Sanako Media Assistant software, I have produced these files. They are in a zip file which you will have to extract to a folder of your choice. You will need file compression software such as Winzip to do this. I use 7z as it is free.
5) I was playing team games with boys against girls for the last exercise and created 2 Smartboard notebook files to do this using the picture of Noddy. You begin with a blank screen but as you click on various parts of the screen the picture is revealed. As each question is answered correctly another part is revealed. Winners are the team to have revealed the whole picture.
6) Finally here is a Smartboard notebook file which I used for teams to come to the board in turn and use the board pens to colour in the correct item indicated on the board. Download Oui oui couleurs
Update There is a French online site to colour in Noddy here The name of the colours they choose is displayed below the picture.